Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank God it's only in Russia






Enda restaurangen på flygplatsen är Thank God it's Friday.

Jag beställer mat:
- could I please have a cheese and bacon burger? (jag är vrålhungrig)
- no miss, we don't have burgers
- oh, ok, can I have the chicken sandwich, but with sallad instead of fries?
- no we don't have sallad. Only ceasar sallad on page one
- oh, ok, I'll have the ceasar sallad then please
- but no you see we don't have sallad
- oh, well ok, could I have the chicken sandwich then and just leave the French fries and forget the sallad and drop the bread
- yes, but we don't have sandwich bread
- oh, well ok, just bring me a chicken sandwich any style. And a coke light please, no ice.
- we don't have ice

Jag fick tillslut en ynklig kycklingbit i ett fluffigt hamburger bröd, that's it, ingen sås, ingenting annat, inte ens Cola utan is.

Undrar vad det står på notan?!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: